- (931) 372 6302
A five-day camp to provide training in youth development, leadership, and prevention.
The overall goal of the Tennessee Teen Institute is to promote the development of a healthy, safe, and drug-free lifestyle by impacting the attitudes and behaviors of our youth in the areas of alcohol, tobacco, drug abuse, and violence. TTI facilitates this by having young people develop "Action Plans" to implement prevention projects, and programs in their schools and communities. TTI focuses on youth leadership skills and empowerment as key strategies to prevent underage alcohol and drug use.
TTI programs include seminars by Blake McMeans, SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions), Tennessee Safe Driving Coalition, and many more.
1. Visit TNTeenInstitute.net and click the "Contact Us" tab.
2. Fill out the contact form to get in touch with representatives from TN Teen Institute.
To Get Your Points:
1. Conduct one (or more) of the following programs; each program is worth 100 points each:
• Interactive workshop sessions
• Team-building activities
• Student focus groups
• Student focus team presentations
• Recreational activities
• Community Action Team meetings
2. Save photo and video footage of each of these presentations being conducted at your high school, with student interaction.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter, and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
5. Upload your photos and video along with a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**